.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bananas in Pyjamas

I've always been excited to bake cakes for my families especially on special occasions :D .. this time was to bake one for my niece - Crystal's 21st birthday cake and I've been wondering what theme she will want. Her favourite is always Winnie the Pooh but she wanted a special theme - PYJAMAS theme!

We were told that all her guests should wear pyjamas on her birthday but was quite disappointed because the birthday gal herself didn't wear it !!! We've specially searched everywhere for pyjamas suits and was so overjoyed to be able to find for Mike and my boys but in the end, only Mike, another niece and one of her guests wore .. and we only knew when we arrived that they had an alternative colour code which was Blue & Yellow :(

Nonetheless .. I was really happy that everybody loves the cake .. I always wanted to make this kind of rotating cake but I have completely no idea how to construct one .. had been pestering Mike to help me. I am really blessed to have such a sweet and nice hubby .. he went to find the gadgets and even 'built' the cake for me, my job was just to think, design and mould the figurines .. muacks!!!!!!!!!
Top tier is a 6" rotating cake, while the most bottom one is a dummy cake ... love the overall design :D



No comments: