.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Blessed Birthday to my sister dearest

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Mae2 .. Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooou !!! Lots of love, kisses and hugs to my most dearest sis .. found this birthday prayer and would love to pray for her.
"Father, on this special day, I ask for Your special blessing and a day filled with hope, joy and wellness for Mae. I pray that this coming year might be one that will bring personal success and fulfillment for her. Father we know that You delight in blessing Your children and so I ask for this. May we all be grateful for your goodness. In Jesus' most loving name I pray .... Amen"

Mae loves this lemon buttercake very much and she just want it plain .. she had been asking me to mould her a VW car when she saw what I did for Matilda last month :D .. so happy that she likes it .. muacksssss!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: