.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMMIES

You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. ~ 1 Peter 3:4

We were invited to celebrate Mother's Day at my mother-in-law's side, along with my youngest sis-in-law's galfriend - Gigi's family members .. my niece - Cynthia requested me to bake a cake as part of the contribution to the occassion mainly because I can't cook well ..hahahahahaha! She told me that yesterday was also Gigi's nephew - Odie's birthday . .. ... :D

It's a 6" square Light Fruit Cake , Odie's buttock was also the Fruit Cake, but I didn't have time to carve the
head from cake, so the rest were all made from fondant, with each hand holding a message board written "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' and the other 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ODIE"


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: