.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Princess with Pooh & Friends ... but not collected :(

Justina Tham wanted to have Pooh & friends , with a Princess and a carriage and little Charlotte's name in blocks to celebrate her 4th Birthday .. but it was not collected despite numerous emails that I've sent to her :( ...
I do not know what's the reason but I was not angry with her .. however just felt disappointed as I did all my cakes with a lot of love and passion + so much time and effort .. certainly will not judge her but just hope that all is well with her as I strongly believe that she didn't do it on purpose as she seemed so sincere in our emails exchange.
The blueberry buttercake will not be wasted as I will ask my hubby to bring to church tomorrow to bless his Japanese Fellowship members after having their Bible Study.

No comments: