.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another simple cake ...

this time was for my youngest sis' sis-in-law's birthday. Hahahahaha .. as I thought that I will be able to rest before leaving for our family trip to Europe . .. she called me on Wed and kept apologising before she started ;P

I told her that I can't do a more detailed cake as I've kept most of my tools, in fact .. I still didn't have much idea on how to decorate it .. so finally decided to do this type of 2D design which is quite cute ;D .. and am so happy that the family loves it.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Kellie,

Beautiful cake and very heartwarming and touching inspiration behind the name.

I would like to check if you're able to make a 'designer bag' cake. Have a picture I can send to you for reference. Maybe you can advice fi it's possible and the minimum size?

Let me know how I can contact u. Cant seem to find ur email. Thanks!

Blessings,
Elaine

missykelly said...

Hello Kellie,

I love your cakes! They are soooo pretty! Can I check with you how do I contact you to order cakes? Understand you are busy this yr with your boy's PSLE. I am thinking about next year's!

Kaisu gal :)

kellie said...

Hi Elaine,

Thanks so much for your kind compliments but so sorry that I'm not taking in new orders this year.

Blessings,
Kellie

kellie said...

Hi kelly, so sorry, I just read through your comments and noted that you actually need a cake for next year, you may email to me ai-mummy@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Blessings,
Kellie