.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY Bakes

Fulfilled several orders from my ex-colleagues cum buddies .., so thankful to my dearest eve whom is always there to give me support. She even went all the way to rope in her 'kakis' and sis to get order for me .. but being a very very low profile person .. I will just accept orders when they 'remind' me if I am still taking in orders.

Here are my bakes, no time to take pictures for those packed containers, and my digicam's software was down for a period, hence I didn't have any new posts lately.

Coconut Melting Moments - This is a very 'melty' cookies .. I personally love it very much ! :D
Photobucket

Melting Moments - Just normal 'melt-in-your-mouth' cookies, but it tastes yummy if baked with good butter .. all were painstakingly piped .. my hands were so tired after that ... heeeeee

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pineapple Tarts - I did some different designs .. fun though ... but didn't take picture for 1 new design .. no time no time nooooooooooo time !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: