.

Monday, September 29, 2008

My cake

I was so busy over the past few days, when Mike came to me and gave me 3 options , hahaha


He said he will :
(1) Buy a cake
(2) Bake and decorate the cake by himself
(3) I will bake and decorate it


I told him that I don't need a cake as I don't wish to celebrate .. but he said that the boys will be happy to bless me .. so I said ok, I wil do it but a simple one, but I didn't know that he told YongDe that I will bring the cake to church for our cell members to bless me. So I was left with no choice but to decorate it, but Mike still insist to make me a YELLOW ROSE - hahaha .. he was disappointed that he can't make many roses for my cake .. heee
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie
Wishing you a blessed birthday!
May the Lord bless you richly on this special day. Whilst u are busy baking cakes for other pple, do take time to relax and have some time for yourself.

Here's my prayer for you
Jeremiah 29:11

God bless
Jaime, Steve and Tristan

P.S I'm looking forward for you to bake Steve a cake next May. Im thinking of spongebob.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie,
Happy belated birthday! May God's blessing always be with you & your family....

Regards,
Imelda & family

kellie said...

Hi Jaime, Steve and little Tristan,

Thank you so much !

God bless you too
Luv,
Kellie

kellie said...

HI Imelda .. thank you :D

Luv :D
God bless
Kellie