.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Starry cake

Thank God for His grace and mercy .. I was having fever on Wednesday , when my Aleo knew about it .. he quickly prayed over me that I will be able to recover just in time to bake my cakes .. It's all His timing and arrangement that I didn't have many orders this week, so I still can enjoyed while doing them ... and only when I've finished this last order .. oh my !!! I was not well again , guess I really need some rest ..

EeVon sketched the design and colour that she wanted for her little prince - Xayvion's 2nd Birthday cake, but she allowed me to add something to liven up the cake a little .. so I added a stream hoping to have a shooting star effect and made some faces for the bigger white stars and added a little boy to place on the top tier.



No comments: