.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Purple Cake ??

I saw this purple cake in a blog .., but she got the ube .. which is dark purple .. mine??? local yam !! I couldn't get that dark purple colour for my cake, so mine is a very dull purple cake.

First time make a crumble cake .. hmmmmmmmmmm., not enough crumbs ... so it is very badly done .. hahaha !!! I just wanted to taste it .. so I halved the recipe, guess this is the reason why I didn't have enough cake layer to make crumble. As the cake is solely for testing, so frosting and deco is not important ... ;P

Wanted to make this cake - maybe for my church friend, Kat's birthday next week .. so wanted to try out first, maybe this yam cake will suit most of our cell members' taste buds .. cut out a slice for Mike and the boys to taste ... "YUMMY!!" and ........ YES!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: