.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas at Katong

Photobucket

Mr Chan Soo Sen - MP for Joo Chiat was invited to our church's annual event - Christmas at Katong.

Photobucket

Floats lined up ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

My boys enjoyed so much 'riding' on the floats ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are our church's most valuable aunties .. on the right is Aunty Kat whom brought us to Christ and to Cornerstone .. Praise the Lord! and thanks so much for Aunty Kat for praying and staying by us throughout ..

Photobucket



Photobucket





3 comments:

SIG said...

Oh, I saw these floats passing by my bus one evening going home. So beautiful. Jo directed me here. Remember we were at cupcake class together at PH? ;) You make such lovely stuff. I love those Japanese character chocolates. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Singairishgirl,

Thanks for your sweet comments and visiting my blog ..

errm .., so sorry but I have poor memory .. did we chat that day? but it's so nice to have known you ..

God bless you,
Kellie

SIG said...

You were with Jo but no we didn't chat. We walked out together to the bus-stop. :)