.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hello Kitties again

Made these for cgm, although I was very tired doing all the household chores by myself, Mike needs to be around for his company's conference with their Asean counterparts .., but cell leader wants to have the meeting as usual. I wanted to rest, but knowing Mike's heart .. I have to prepare the house for the meeting.

However, these kitties were done a day before, ie .. Wednesday, and immediately finished the agar2 ., I ironed all the clothings ..simply ... TIRED!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

karlsfoodie said...

u are getting better n better with this leh.. looks like i must giv u more momuld so uc an make many at 1 go...
rest well =)