.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sis - the 'Sew' Chef

I've made a new 'sis', the old one 'put on weight' .. hahaha !! the back of the dress split .., and the figurine really look fat .. Aloysius and Aleo did commented, "Why our Aunt is so fat? She is not that fat, mummmy!" .. but if anyone could have noticed - the bite on the hamburger .. !!! It was Aleo's idea to let his Aunt to have a hamburger while resting .. because he loves burger .. hahaha

I guess they must feel Sis' hurting if she sees the fat lady .. after much thought, I know that I should make a slimmer Sis .., and in a chef outfit as she cooks so well .. and her sewing skill is as good as her cooking's .. now, just hope that the cake that I will be making for her is just as nice too! Praise the Lord!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow so nice and creative as usual. Hahahah no latest new yet bout my fondant design yet cause me in lazy mood ans also there is so many things to buy for fondant making. But i hv made the fondant paste already. Is still in the fridge for more than a week..issit okay ? I wonder how long the white fondant can be kept in the fridge?

take care
rgds