.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

A cake for my buddy

Photobucket

Baked this fruit cake for my buddy - Carol, she is also my 3 boys' godma, she loves my boys at lot .. so I made this cake for her with all my love too! But hor!, no experience in drawing royal icing lines ... hands not steady and was shaking .. so the lines were all not straight ..hahaha

Photobucket

This is Carol - one of my dearest buddies .. so far, I only have 3 buddies whom always at my side .. with Alex and my two darlings .. errrrrrrrrrrrrr .. where is the cake ?? haha, she brought home to celebrate with her parents and little nephew, will wait for her to send the photo to me, and I will post again .. , so I made these 2 mini fruitcake cuppies .. just for the boys to bless her and sing the song for her .., Aleo had been waited to celebrate with her ..

Photobucket

This is how the fruitcake looks like, it was very soft and smell heavenly ... yummy ..!!


No comments: