.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CNY Yummies - Pineapple Tarts

Yes .. I did it !!, the texture is melt-in-your-mouth type ..., but I've forgotten the size I've made for last year .. haha, seems like this year's are much bigger .. heeeeeeeeee, got to make them smaller in size .., looks cuter .. Need my dearest Mae to be my tester .. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmm.. colour wise ,.. hmmmm, maybe need to be browner ... will adjust the temp and see how .. next batch!!


Made again .. this time adjusted the oven temp ... YUMMY!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya Aimummy..love yr pineapple tart. Do u mind sharing yr recipe as i would love to bake them for my 2yr nephew..seems like he is very picky ..only eats the one which is melt in the mouth types..hahaha
my email..sandiis@gmail.com
thank you

Thoughts of U said...

Hi Kellie

Can you share your recipe with me as well? My email address is babyhoney84@yahoo.com

I love the rose design. Can teach me how to do it?

Regards..May