.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Preparation for CNY Goodies

Yes, it's time to do the trial for my all time famous ..hahaha

PEANUT COOKIES
Photobucket

Made them to give to my ex colleagues to try, will be meeting them tonight - we are attending a wedding dinner together .. the cookies still maintain it's standard .. haha .. although I don't like peanuts, so for this recipe, I changed to those fine peanuts with sugar type, much nicer .. I personally felt so ..

MELTING MOMENT
Photobucket

This is a new recipe, I found so many raving comments so thought of trying, they are really melty .. heeeee

ALL BERRY NUTTY COOKIES
Photobucket

Recipe is from Jo .. I like it because there are raisins, dried cranberry, instant oats ( I changed to honey star - no oats at home .. hee )

But next round may try out white chocolate to have them ivory in colour .. :D

No comments: