.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

White Jungle Cake for little Ayden

Eve called me to check if I can do a cake for her eldest sis' daughter in law . .. errr , her niece-in-law .. hahahahha, she's too young to be an 'aunt' lah .. heeee.., actually I really can't take anymore orders but I simply can't reject Eve's request.

Faith wanted a jungle cake for littel Ayden, but she wanted the background to be white to have a 'clean' look, .... well , it's not easy to create a jungle cake with a white background, it took me more than 6 hours to decorate it .. simply because I don't know how to decorate to have a clean look, even after I've completed it .. I still don't feel that it's nice, so I woke up early this morning to add another figurine and more mini trees at the bottom tier .., then I feel better - just because it's a favour for my dearest Eve.

Photobucket

No comments: