.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Burger man for my little Aleo

As I fetched my Aleo from school on Thursday after his Chinese remedial class, the whole class was released late and when we started to walk back .. I told him that we need to reach home earlier so that I can prepare the house for our cell group meeting on that night. Upon hearing this, suddenly he said "Mum, bake me a cake and let your cell members bless me!" .. ........ ........... It was already 3pm and I thought that since his birthday was over ( on Tues ), my dear dear little boy won't make this request, but since he wanted blessings ... there is absolutely no reason that I say no .. hahahahahaa...
so it was rush rush and rushing ...
Once we reached home at about 3.05pm, immediately I dashed to the kitchen and get all the ingredients prepared and started to bake , and at the same time, started to mould his favourite food, really no time to think too much on the design .. and I just made it simple but he was very very happy with it .. hahahahahah .. this little darling of mine is just too easy to please him, to him - whatever I baked and decorate for him, it's the nicest thing of all .. :)

II Peter 3:18- But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.


No comments: