.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eve's school bus cake

Made this cake during my boy's PSLE , I have to fulfill this order as Hui Lik booked in advance last year after Eve's 2nd Birthday ... she sms me on Sunday to confirm that she needed the cake on Thursday to bring to Eve's school, but I really wish that she could have inform me as early as 2-3 weeks in advance for me to discuss on the details required and need time to mould figurines and design.
It was really rushing for me as I had terrible migraine during that period but Praise God that I can still manage to complete the cake, she also requested me to bake 8 cuppies for their own mini celebration .. I could have rejected but since she only requested for a Pooh and leave the rest to me to decide, so I agreed to help her :D , however .. it was still worth the effort after seeing the sweet little Eve coming to collect her cake with mummy.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: