.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Noodle Bowl Cake for my MIL

It was a very last minute notice given to make a cake for my mil's birthday celebration, miscommunication between the cousins .. but thank God that I've managed to complete it.




My 2nd boy - Aloysius suggested to make a noodle bowl so I went to do a google search and found a cake design which looks so fun to make, my youngest boy Aleo came to me and asked if I need his help, so I asked if he could help me to make the carrots, spring onions and egg? He said, no problem .. leave it to me .. haaaaaa .. his work is not too bad hor! heeeeeee It is such a blessing to be able to bake and design/decorate something that make the families happy, and I enjoyed the process throughout the night and especially love to see how they love the cake. Praise GOD !!!


No comments: