.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hello Kitty again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha . .. added the eyes ( chocolate chips ) and whiskles ( chocolate rice ).. welcome, HELLO KITTY! !! .heeeeeeeee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am still not feeling too well, but still decide to make the kitties before the coconut milk expires. The overall colour is nice, but I was told to try to pipe in
the eyes after being the kitties chilled .. will definitely try again .. hahaha, that's me lah !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As requested, these are the moulds that I've made the jelly of .. it looks metallic because it was stacked by several of them, the material is a thin layer of plastic.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Your Hello Kitty jelly is so cute. Can u show the jelly mould? Thanks

kellie said...

Hi of course, will take photo later and upload to show.. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi kelly,
I saw the pics of ur pretty hello kitty helly in M4M Foto Gallery. ( I couldnt PM u cos less than 100 pts) Can u advise where i can buy these? My email is: aquarius_g@yahoo.com

Thks n regards,
aquariusgal

Adeline said...

Hi Kellie,
I also very interested in the hello kitty moulds. Do you mind telling me where can I buy these?

Thanks & regards,
Adeline

kellie said...

sure adeline, can i have your email addy?

Adeline said...

Hi Kellie,

My email is : yip_adeline@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Adeline

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.