.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mae dearest's Birthday Cake

This Washing Machine Theme is for my dearest youngest sis .. but very rushing on the deco, she gave me 1 hr's time to collect .., i was still weak as I was having fever .. so the touch up is very messy, but she still loves it so much .. muack !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Initially, she wanted a toilet bowl .. but after seeing the Sewing Machine Theme I made for my SIL, she wanted something not so simple .., after much thought .. since she is a washing mania - she couldn't stand the sight of unwashed clothings, she must clear the laundry basket once she came home from work ..

The cake is Durian Mousse Cake, let's wait for tonight's feedback from her on the taste :D

No comments: