.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Topper - mini sewing machine

I saw this was made into a cake, but I would want it to be mini .. will want to make a basket to fill up with cloth / threads .. as suggested by Aleo for one of his dearest Aunt, Mike's eldest sis .., he wanted me to make a bottle of 'Axe' Medicated Oil too .. because during he & Aloysius' stay in her house when I need to attend to my darling Andre .., he noticed that she always use it to rub on her nose .., now wondering .. how to make ?? :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Made the weaved basket with barang as suggested by Aleo .. he is pleased with it ..hahaha Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DONE ! Sis relaxing while making a quilt .. hahaha, Aleo wanted her to have a cuppa drink and hamburger .., but I've yet to make a bottle of 'Axe' brand medicated oil leh .. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

karlsfoodie said...

i want the sewign machine
iw ant the needle basket
i also want the quilt...
haha kidding
but frankly u r realy improving! keep it up yea

kellie said...

Thanks so much my dear ..

Ok, will make for you .. hahaha , Nov 3 .. right?