.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Barney , BJ, Mickey and Minnie Cupcakes

Clesphrin ordered 30 cuppies from me .. it was sort of short notice, but thinking that I should be able to handle, her request was very simple - Barney, BJ, Mickey and the rest will be wordings.

Initially, I thought of doing these 3 characters only .. but the more I do, just couldn't help to create more and more .. hahahaha, no wonder KH always say why I am so 'hardworking' .. heeeeeeee , love again lor !!! hehehe

I didn't know that she was recommended by Irene Choi and Yen Zhen, until when she came to collect the cupcakes .. a very sweet lady, Praise God!

( I've replaced the wordings to darker pink, but couldn't download to pc .. so just make-do with this .. )
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: