.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Animal Shoe House Cake

We felt so blessed when approached by Caroline in our church , to bake a cake to bless the children for ROYAL KIDS' CAMP SINGAPORE,originates from the USA and is the nation's leading network of camps for abused, abandoned and neglected children.

This cake was made from 2 x 7" round cakes, 2 x 8" round cake, a small dome shaped cake.,

I got inspiration of this idea from my baking kaki .. ;) thinking that the children will love it.

I made many alterations to shape it to look like a shoe cake design which I've found in the internet, and changed the 'skin' once when I don't like the colour combination, working from
early morning till about 11.30pm and need to attend to my youngest son, he was sick yesterday and I had to stop half way to look after him so my mood had been affected quite a bit and was too tired after completion .. hahaha ! Very sorry if I've yet to reply emails .. will try to by today :D
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: