.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Veggie Tales - Story Book on Jonah

My church friend - Maureen asked if I can make a cake for her grandnephew for his 2nd birthday on 6 Dec, since I didn't take in any orders for this weekend, and since the cake is not big, I gladly accepted because .. Maureen is such a nice lady whom I don't have the heart to say 'No' ., and I love to try my hands on 'veggie tales' .. many toddlers and little kids love to watch the DVDs, though I have not seen them before but heard that they are very cute and interesting, and I really want to make little Caleb happy to see his favourite characters on his birthday cake.

I've longed to make a story book cake with these 3D figurines on it, and thanks God !! I love it ... cute !! hahahahahaha

A 7" Square Moist Chocolate Cake

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: