.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A simple cake for Mike's colleagues

I really thought that I could have a good rest during this week, so initially didn't have plan to accept any orders - however ... hahahahahaha I still need to work, but not so stressful ;)

On Monday, I made about almost 250 mini bread cups with mayo egg and pizza tops for my boys' church camp in the church.

On Tuesday, I've done up the Shoe Cake for Royal Kids' Camps.

When I thought that I can rest for a while, or maybe to start to mould some figurines for next week's order .., Mike asked me to make a small cake for his colleague in his prayer group in office .. ,
at the same time, I also need to prepare some light snacks for our cell group meeting on Thursday .. so I can't rest again ... haha

Photobucket

No comments: