.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big Elmo for little Charlene

When Jessie sent an email to request for a big elmo to pop out from a present, I've actually hesitated quite a while before I dare to accept this order. I wasn't sure if I can mould it and another problem I can forsee was - how to make the big hands stuck to the cake without falling? So I didn't want to take in more orders as I want to concentrate on her order so that I won't dissapoint her.
The hands and body were the second set that I made as the first set were too big for the real cake, Praise God that the head were the correct size so I don't have to re-do it .. hahahahaha
Thank God that everything went right and Jessie sms-ed me that she was very happy with the cake and it was like a load off my mind ... :)

Photobucket

No comments: