.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mickey Mouse cake for litte Joash

I was nearly worn out this week with my cake orders, answering emails and household chores ., nearly wanted to stop baking for a while but once when I am into decorating .. I was fully charged again .. but when it's over, my lazy mode was on again .. hahahahaha
When Eileen emailed to me to make this Mickey Mouse cake, I've actually closed my order but since Carol Cheng has brought forward her cakes .. so I thought I should be able to do this cake for her .. however .. I've nearly forgotten that I've reserved the slot for her .. !!! Praise God that she emailed to check on the pick up date .. hahahahahaha
She left the design and colour to me except some request for bumble bees, toadstools .. green pasture :D :D :D

A 6"+9" Carrot cake + Moist chocolate cake.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: