.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Golf Cake

My church friend - Angie ordered this cake for their boss' birthday, she wanted to collect it today ( Tuesday ), when she called me yesterday to confirm the order .. she also showed me the cake design that they wanted.

Initial design was a big golf ball sitting on the patch of grass , and the wordings were on the right side on cake surface, after showing 3 cake photo designs which I saw on the net, they wanted the golf ball to be replaced by the half-sized golf bag.

I made some alterations .. and while I was doing some final touch up on the cake this morning, Mike suddenly came out from the prayer room and told me that he felt that the Lord wanted him to tell me to add a score card with the birthday recipient's age and the flag with '18' - the pole is actually a candle :D ..,

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket